Important to Remember
- Turtles and tortoise will become available as they wake up and are cleared medically.
- All rescue and adoption work is done by volunteers. We process approximately 150+ applications in any adoption year. Please be patient when waiting for a response.
- Please review the the care sheets before submitting your application. You can find the care sheets here >> Care Sheets.
- Review the care sheets to determine if you can provide the right outdoor home. Care Sheets are available here.
- Complete the outdoor enclosure (fencing, plants, water dishes, tortoise house, etc)
- Take photos of your enclosure. These will be asked for after your application is received.
- Make a long term care plan. Turtles and tortoises can live for generations.
Submit an Application
Online by clicking: Adoption Form Online
By U.S. Mail: Print Adoption Application Form and mail to:
Orange County Chapter, P.O. Box 11124, Santa Ana, CA 92711
By Email: Print Application Form, PDF, and email to orangecountycttc [@] gmail.com